Applications & Resumes are invited from interested candidates to fill vacancies in the following departments in our firm:-
- Audit/ Reporting Accountants
- Taxation Advisory
- Financial Consulting:- (Due Diligence; Business Reviews & Valuations; and Enterprise restructuring and rehabilitation); and
In the following positions in our client companies:-
- Company Accountant
- Accounts Clerk
- First degree in Accounting or any related management field with a minimum grade of 2.2
- ACA will be an added advantage
- Must be experienced in Audit/Consultancy services practices
- Must be computer literate and have good communication and writing skills
- Must be able to use accounting softwares and packages adequately.
- First degree in Accounting; or a degree in related field such as economics, business administration, finance or public administration.Â ACA will be an added advantage.
- Â Must be experienced in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Professional writing and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Age between 25-36yrs
Interested applicants should forward their applications & c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org Remuneration is very attractive; Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.